Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love Poppies!


This is one of the latest projects i have been working on this summer. I got a wonderful card full of poppy seeds and I thought this will be a good thank-you to send for such a thoughtful gesture. I am not sure how to finish it thought of putting another colour around the base, thought it might add a Little dimension to the background. We will see. I plan on finishing it tonight and will keep you posted on my progress

I apologise for the lack of posting this summer. We have been enjoying the summer savoring the end of the summer with our daughter,Paige. She is growing up too fast. Paige has started her last year of high school and next summer she will be off to college. I am starting to miss her already so I drop everything to pack as much into the little time we have left. She is such a joy to have around.

No comments: