Friday, December 12, 2008

Squirrel watching


I thought I had posted this here a long time ago but I didn't. I have a blog to keep our friends and family who live faraway in touch and posted it over there but forgot to put it here as well. I post some things on both blogs and and some how forgot to add this post here.

Here is Pearl and Crusty watching a pair of squirrels chase each other around our back yard. I really can't tell who likes/dislikes squirrels the most. Usually Pearl and Crusty do not come near one another but on this day they teamed up for a round of squirrel watching.

5 comments:

Dot said...

Oh Jill what a great shot! I laughed out loud when I visited your blog today. He hee....our animals bring us so much joy don't they?

Dot xx

Sandy Mastroni said...

Pearl and Crusty made me smile... and now I will go to bed .
sweet dreams
good night !

Archie and Melissa said...

happy sunday!
pearl and crusty are wonderful.
i love your blog and i am glad i have found it.
:) melissa

Jo said...

Wow, what a gorgeous photo. Really made me smile on this cold frosty morning! Just wonder whether you end up with smeary lines on the windows too... you know, wet noses pressed against the glass making a trail as they follow the squirrel's antics?
:0)

Sara lechner said...

I love this photo! My dizziness is much better. thank you for your comment.