Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to the World of Pink & Hank


If your looking for the cutest cards ever, you can stop looking now, because they can be found at Pink & Hank, a wee little shop on Etsy.


Merry Cards
Retro with a fresh twist! This is a set of four 4.25" x 5.5" cards, each with a different design and white A2 envelope.

The set is tied with ribbon and pinned with a button that matches one of the card designs. The cards can be sent to others, but the button, you should keep. It's one of those "favorite things" we all like to have.


Global Warming My Heart Cards
Warm some one's heart with these little snow globes during this chilly season.


Calm with a breezy twist!
This is a set of three 1.25" button pins, each with a different design.

The set comes on a Pink&Hank card with a white A6 envelope. Keep them as a set or share one or two with your swell pals. The card comes in a padded mailer.


Jolly Button Pins
From Christmas past to Christmas present! This is a set of three 1.25" button pins, each with a different design to make your Jolly-Holly-Days!


Here is Sheri's Bio From her shop.
Pink & Hank is a place to find art created by Sheri Berry Designs. Most of my time is spent designing art for licensed products, but this is a place to get to play and cut and fold and create just as I want. It is one of the most enjoyable aspects of creating and now I get to do it here.

"Sheri Berry" is a nickname that has followed me since I was a wee tyke. "Pink & Hank" were nicknames given to my grandparents when they were a young and hip couple. Well, I thought if it worked for them all those years ago, let's give it a shot now and see what happens.


On another note about Sheri, there is a Giveaway for a complete set of this product to go to one lucky winner. It includes the entire line including the Village Paper Pad and a storage folder! Enter by Thursday, December 11. You might want to stop in and check it out at Moxiefabworld.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Sandy Mastroni said...

I came back because I wanted to listen to Michael Buble and look at Pearl in the sun
It makes me cry
It's so sweet