Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Icicle doll Swap ~ Jacky


They are here! I was so excited to open the package from my blog friend Jacky, I have admired her work for awhile now and was excited when she was up for a swap. I was a little greedy and asked if we could do a two for two swap and was so delighted when she agreed. her faces are wonderful, I love how she does them.

Here they are in their new home with their new friends. I am so excited to add these beautiful new Icicle dolls to my collection. Thanks Jacky, I love them!

2 comments:

Jacky said...

I love how you have displayed your icicles Jill... fabulous ric-rac!!!
I am so pleased you are happy with your icicle girls, I know I LOVE the pair you sent me.

I hope you put one of your beautiful icicles up there with the girls (they can tell her all about their international travels).

I hope Pearl is enjoying the company in her room.

Thanks so much for the swap my blogging friend.

Dawnie said...

Well I just LOVE how you have displayed these beauties and I'm thrilled to say that I received one of your fabulous Icicles in the swap too poppy.VERY COOL ! I'll be blogging mine soon but think I must pinch your idea on the display.I see you received one from dear Dotee (love her and her work) and isnt our Jacky a beautiful talented soul.I'm just about to start work in her awsome fabric book. Divine !
Love your blog Poppy

Hugs
Dawnie T